A blog, starring Sam
Welcome to my blog! I’m Sam and I started blogging in February. I post weekly on a range of themes from books and icebreakers to celebrations and experiences.
Scroll down to read my latest posts or navigate by category at the top.
- My Take on Eurovision 2022This year marks the first year that I’ve watched Eurovision. I know— nearly seventeen years on this planet and last night was the first time! As you (should) know, Ukraine […]
- My Book WishlistThere are currently over 400 books on my TBR list but that doesn’t mean there aren’t more books I want to read. I’m a sucker to window-shopping at bookshops, scrolling […]
- Why I Became VeganAs you may know from my previous blogs, I am a passionate vegan. This means that I’m asked why a lot. So I decided to create a short blog to […]
- Ranger’s Decade CampFriday 29th April – Sunday 1st May 2022 While my parents spent the weekend gallivanting around garden centres, I was at a decades-themed camp with my Rangers group at the […]
- The Tinder SwindlerYes, I know. The Tinder Swindler has been on Netflix for a while. It’s pretty much old news. But I just watched it. And now I have to blog about […]